Eligibility Criteria (CI)
Please attentively examine the eligibility and ineligibility requirements before putting in an application. This award recognizes CIs who have contact time with undergraduate students.
To be eligible, all of the following requirements must be met. The CI:
- has an appointment between May 1, 2022 and April 30, 2023.
- has held at least one previous appointment as a CI prior to January 1, 2023. Preference will be given to CIs who have held more than one appointment.
- is currently enrolled (in good standing) in the School of Graduate Studies and is a member of Units 1, 2, or 4 of CUPE 3902 on May 1, 2022.
** Nominees who have been previously shortlisted for a TATP CI award are eligible. Previous winners of the TATP TA award are also eligible.
If any of the following apply, the CI is ineligible. The CI:
- is completing their first and only CI appointment during the January 2023 semester.
- is not enrolled (in good standing) in the School of Graduate Studies, and/or is not a member of Units 1, 2, or 4 of CUPE 3902.
- is being nominated for the CI award for a head TA appointment or for an appointment that they co-facilitate with another instructor.
- is a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Units 1 or 5, or a Sessional Lecturer in Unit 3.
- has previously won a TATP CI award.
If you have any questions about multiple instructors in a single course (e.g., multiple sections with separate instructors), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org