Wondering how to design assessments to enhance student learning? Want to explore strategies for creating a feedback culture in your teaching? Want to re-develop assessments and mechanisms for feedback for the online environment using the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles? In this webinar, we will examine ways to create more engaging assessment options and how to provide more effective and timely feedback in Quercus using five key strategies:
• Using multiple and varied assessments.
• Using rubrics to set expectations and provide feedback.
• Preprogramming question or answer-specific feedback for automatically-graded quizzes.
• Personalizing feedback with text annotations and audio/video options.
• Facilitating peer feedback.