The Teaching Assistant’s Training Program is hiring for the 2023-2024 fall and winter sessions.
- TATP Coordinators – Tri-Campus – 300 hours (3 positions)
- TATP Course Instructor Coordinator– Tri-Campus – 300 hours (1 position)
- TATP Microteaching Coordinator – St. George Campus – 300 hours (1 position)
- TATP EDI Coordinator – Tri-Campus – 300 hours (1 position)
- TATP Graduate Educational Developers– based on St. George Campus – 210 hours (8 positions)
- TATP UTM Graduate Educational Developer – UTM – 210 hours (1 position)
- TATP UTSC Graduate Educational Developer– UTSC – 210 hours (1 position)
Deadline EXTENDED: March 22nd, 2023 at 5 pm.
Please submit all applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Toronto is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
The University of Toronto invites all qualified applicants to make application.
Positions posted here are open to Graduate Students in the School of Graduate Studies, Postdoctoral Fellows and Undergraduate Students in the University of Toronto.
Preference in hiring shall be given to Graduate Students enrolled in the School of Graduate Studies of the University of Toronto or those who have made application to be enrolled in the School of Graduate Studies of the University of Toronto.
The University strives to be an equitable and inclusive community, and proactively seeks to increase diversity among its community members. Our values regarding equity and diversity are linked with our unwavering commitment to excellence in the pursuit of our academic mission. The University is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please contact email@example.com.